Operator CPC Full Course – Road Haulage
The course is leading to the exam on 10th March 2023 at any of our Skills and Education Group accredited exam centres in Belfast, Cardiff, Durham, Glasgow, Hertford, Leeds, Livingston, Newbury, Peterborough, Stockport, Taunton, Walsall, Warrington, and Wednesbury.
If you prefer to book your own examinations at a Skills and Education Group exam centre closer to home, a rebate of £150 will be given.
• Full time team of experienced instructors delivering our Transport Manager course online for 50 weeks of the year
• 2000+ online teaching sessions each year (sessions range from 60 – 120 mins)
• Multiple zoom lessons each week, ranging from early morning to late evening as well as Saturdays and Sundays
• Online courses based upon methodology that has seen us grow to being the UK’s largest trainer of transport managers (previously the OCR transport manager course – now SEG )
• Attend as many sessions as you like in the order that suits you
• Online Question bank of 1000 multiple choice questions – sit as many practice tests as you like
• Bespoke manual; A5 Keyfacts quick reference guide; Student Guide covering Syllabus & Exam Technique; Book of model answers to past case study papers
• Online library of examiners comments and feedback from past 20 sittings
• Voiced over presentations of all subjects to watch at your leisure
• Animated past answers for the case study to help you pass those Transport Manager exams
• Email support for those areas you need extra clarification with
• Mock Exam Days
• Several question sessions available each week to bring you closer to gaining the Transport Manager qualification