Operator CPC Full Course – Passenger Transport
The course is leading to exams in December 2021 or March 2022 at any of our Skills and Education Group accredited exam centres in Gloucester, Worcester, Wednesbury, Nottingham, Yeovil, Warrington, Leeds, Oldham, Stockport, Glasgow.
If you prefer to book your own examinations at a Skills and Education Group exam centre closer to home, a rebate of £150 will be given.
• Online multimedia course with 6 experienced instructors delivering classes ‘face to face’ 300+ days a year.
• 2000+ live sessions each year (sessions range from 60 – 120 mins)
• Multiple zoom lessons each week, increasing towards examination date
• Courses offered cover mornings, afternoons, evenings as well as Saturdays & Sundays
• Online courses based upon methodology that has seen us grow to being the UK’s largest trainer of transport managers
• Attend as many sessions as you like in the order that suits you.
• Online Question bank of 1000 multiple choice questions– sit as many practice tests as you like
• Bespoke manual.
• A5 Keyfacts quick reference guide
• Student Guide covering Syllabus & Exam Technique
• Book of model answers to all past case study papers from the past 20 sittings
• Online library of examiners comments and feedback from past 20 sittings
• Voiced over presentations of all subjects to watch at your leisure
• Enterprise Vimeo channel with animated past answers
• Vimeo library of past tutorials
• Email support and marking of questions
• Mock Exam Days
• Subject specific tutorial support groups
• One to One Review Sessions